KPMG Legal Tóásó Law Firm
KPMG Legal Tóásó Law Firm
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
What we offer to You:
- Strong and unique development opportunity of your legal and soft skills
- Young and inspiring team
- Merit based promotions
- Real career opportunity
- Access to legal IT tools and international learning methods
- Ability to work with an exclusive clientele
What we believe in and do jointly with You:
- KPMG Legal’s vision is very simple: to be the clear choice, both for clients and talents. Everything what we do is aimed at achieving this.
- We assist our clients in reaching their goals with our distinctive business acumen and we constantly strive for adding value to their businesses.
- We focus on M&A, dispute resolution, commercial, employment law, TMT.
- We have strong exposure to mandates involving legal compliance and legal technology as well as holistic mandates requiring the cooperation of multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
What You would do at KPMG Legal:
- Speak up, challenge, discuss, learn and teach
- Attend client meetings and court hearings
- Work together with our team in complex mandates
- Draft agreements, memorandum and other legal documents
- Conduct legal research
What brings you aboard:
- Completed legal studies
- 1-3 years of experience gained at international law firms
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Study/Job experience abroad
- Willingness to learn and rise with challenges we face
- Constructive attitude and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent computer skills
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CVs.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and “cutting through complexity” are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.
Ez egy állásajánlat volt. A Karrieroldalunk októberi indulásáig még több hasonlóval is találkozhatsz majd. Jelentkezéshez kattints a KPMG hirdetésben megadott linkjére! Ha nem szeretnél lemaradni további állásajánlatainkról sem, akkor kövess minket a Facebookon, és regisztrálj Karrieroldalunkra!