Elvárások és előnyök
- Nyelvtudás: Magyar Angol
- Gyakorlati idő jogászként / Gyakornok esetén egyetemen eltöltött évek: 5 év, vagy annál több
- Szakvizsga: Szükséges
- Diploma minősítése: legalább cum laude
További fontos tudnivalók
- Munkavégzés helye: 1068 Budapest, Dózsa György út 84/C
- Álláshirdetés feladásának időpontja: 2018-01-12
Amit mi tudunk kínálni
Amit még érdemes tudnod
Deloitte Legal is a unique network of 139 offices in 70 countries with more than 1,600 experienced lawyers providing a wide range of legal services. In 17 countries across Central Europe, local and international clients are served by a highly qualified team of more than 220 lawyers possessing a wealth of industry experience in, amongst others, the FSI sector and the manufacturing industry. The members of this network of law firms work together with Deloitte's other professionals, leveraging their experience and expertise in representing their clients internationally and in solving complex issues. Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm, Deloitte Hungary's correspondent law firm, is the Hungarian member of the global Deloitte Legal network.
Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm is looking for an ambitious
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- drafting and negotiation of documents in various employment specific deals,
- legal representation and litigation in employment law cases,
- providing general legal advice and assistance to clients, combining business knowledge with experience in the area of employment law.
- 2+ years of experience after BAR exam,
- professional experience at an international or a local, specialized law firm is a preference,
- proficiency in both English and Hungarian,
- excellent MS Office (Excel, Word) knowledge,
- professional attitude and appearance, flexibility,
outstanding communication skills.
- degree from a top ranking university,
- LLM degree,
- German language knowledge,
business development skills.
- challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged,
- motivated team and growing practice,
- opportunity to work with high profile clients on high profile transactions,
an attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits.