Affidea Group Kft.Adatlap megtekintése
As a member of the legal team of Affidea Group, you will have a primary focus on personal data protection with the responsibility to support compliance efforts and related governance across all Affidea countries. You will also have the opportunity to participate in different projects and activities of the legal team when supporting various functions of the Corporate Headquarters.
Elvárások és előnyök
- Nyelvtudás: Magyar Angol
- Gyakorlati idő jogászként / Gyakornok esetén egyetemen eltöltött évek: 3 év, vagy annál több
- Szakvizsga: Szükséges
- Diploma minősítése: nem elsődleges szempont
- döntéshozatali folyamatok jogi támogatása
- eljárás bírósági és más hatósági ügyekben
- jogi állásfoglalások készítése
- jogi kockázatok azonosítása, kezelése
- jogi tanácsadás
- jogszabálykövetés és kutatás
- nemperes eljárásokban való közreműködés
- önálló munkavégzés, ügyvitel elsajátítása
- projektek jogi támogatása
További fontos tudnivalók
- Munkavégzés helye: 1083 Budapest, Bókay János u. 44-46.
- Álláshirdetés feladásának időpontja: 2019/11/29
Amit mi tudunk kínálni
Amit még érdemes tudnod
If you are the person we are looking for, you are comfortable with working on projects of all aspects of personal data protection. You find it interesting to work with the Country Data Protection Officers and the Functions of the Corporate Headquarters on personal data protection related subjects, including appropriate risk mitigation actions, handling of data subject’s access requests, personal data related incidents.
You will perform data protection impact assessments and ensure that the resulting data protection principles and measures are embedded in new services and processes. You will educate the business by making recommendations about improvement of personal data processing policies, procedures, and best practice, creating and improving training material and conducting the training. You will review corporate and commercial agreements, negotiate and advise on data processing agreements with the critical vendors of the Corporate Headquarters. You will aid the M&A procedures by overseeing due diligence of data protection compliance of the target companies.
You will also participate in the coordination of interactions with the data protection supervisory authorities.
You will participate in different projects and initiatives of the corporate legal team, such as drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a wide variety of corporate and commercial agreements for the provision and procurement of services, confidentiality agreements and information systems agreements.
- 3+ years of experience as a lawyer at a reputable law firm or as an in-house lawyer at a multinational company.
- Hands-on experience with personal data protection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate professionally with all management levels, particularly with senior management
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive.
- Ability to analyse and conceptualize to solve problems, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Degree in Law and bar exam.
Affidea at a Glance
Affidea offers premium diagnostic imaging, cancer detection and cancer treatment services, with a focus on delivering prompt yet thorough diagnoses and high-quality treatments by working only with state-of-the-art technology and experienced medical professionals.
Affidea operates an expansive network of both public and exclusively private centres. The company works closely with governments to provide essential diagnostic and cancer treatment services to populations across its ever-expanding European network, as well as offering private services in all of its centres.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. In Budapest, Hungary, Affidea deploys an operational office performing multiple back-office functions, like e.g. Finance, HR and IT. Country operational matters are managed within each country according to the centrally developed processes.
We accept application only from candidates who have a valid work permit for Hungary.